- Class in the morning.
- Free starbucks Dark mocha using expired lucky receipt.
- Lunch-d my Ebi rice burger at the bus stop while waiting for Eric.
- watched Haunted on Animal planet channel at Nick's place.
- Decided to go Phuket in November.
- Met Chenghao, fetched Wendy, Peilin and Calvin.
- Spent $9.80 on Bakuteh in Marina Bay Sands food court.
- Finished it in like what? 5 minutes or ten.
- and finally, the show we've been waiting for tonight..
actually at the end of it, i still think i'm not a musical person and it could be the first and last time i watch a musical performance but i never regret coming.
Come to think of it, everything was really cool, and i mean e.ve.ry.thing.
it's the whole thing that makes it really awesome.
especially their music, it's hard to believe they were singing it live. it's too amazing to be live.
The way they act out the characters themselves or with puppets, it look so real, so professional and very impressive.
i especially love the scenes with the Meekart and warthog duo!
all of them are so grrreat! Applause deserved!
P.S. To Nick, Eric, Junxian, itterasshai! come back safe! (: