wassup i'm back! lol.
i'm kinda lazy to blog again.. but i don't wanna drag this any longer so..
I was reeeeaaally reeeaaaally super duper uber moody on Friday.
I'll explain later*
it was the right choice to hang out with the girls after work coz it did make me feel much betterr (:
I'll stick to STARBUCKS.
till evening, we met the rest of the peeps to having dinner at CHOMP CHOMP!
After that, we went to have dessert - Durian moose was strongly recommended by Chenghao.
You know what's best? having to watch 2ne1 MV on TV!! inside the shop- [dessert bowl] :DD but there wasn't sound coming out from it so it took carine and me very looooong to recall the name of the song lol.
it only plays Korean Music Video and there was BB's too! very happy! haha.
Never fails to take photo of bunny! heh.
* * *
On sunday, i was just slacking a bit at home.. i deserve some time to myself right? after such a hectic month. tough time, i'm really tired..
still, took out some time for Alice that evening! (:
but i'm happy there are people who likes it! (:
a more grown up image. i like it because it give me a 2ne1 feel :p
If u're wondering why she has a car, a van actually.. it belongs to her company. lol cool righttt.
K anyway, we were supposed to go the reservoir to chill for a while but she needs to use the toilet so she came my house and then i found out my bed frame kinda.. fall apart?? but dad fixed it, he's grrrreat! hees d(^_^d)
* * *
(chunks of words ahead)
Killed myself so many times doing this thing.
Just because of one reason- being last minute.
In case you're wondering what i'm talking about, it's about the Japanese Government Scholarship i'm applying for.
Problems just keep on popping out one after another!
1. Choosing the course and which scholarship (degree but boring course-5 Years or diploma but interesting course-3 Years) in the end i chose Tourism in Specialized Training school = diploma course.
2. Medical check up (takes time and money) which no longer is a problem because i called and checked that it's only needed after i pass the interview
3. Recommendation letter from teacher and a stamp on my certs copy (school office open till 6 damn it) so i had to take half day off from work but..
4. Should i be taking time off from office or using my leave (left with pathetic 4 days only)? ok so i took 2 hours off work to get this shit done BUTT
5. Wo jing ran forget to bring my diploma cert! is damn stupid! i only have 2 hours off so i had to rush like mad (i know i can cab if i have to) but arghh. went home and bus-ed down to school in time! phew. but i didn't meet any teacher on that day which leads to..
6. Compromising with teacher’s time!! (ARGHH!) in the end i met David the next day and he quickly filled the form for me and would help me type out another copy so it looks more like a professional recommendation letter.
7. But right.. the original form look kinda cui coz of his English and it was so last minute i think he also didn't have time to think (not his fault, MINE!) arghh feel damn depressed. but i'm thankful to him! i swear.
8. Was also rushing to complete the Application form which i should take more time to do it!! fuck. SLAP MYSELF x12
9. I did finish it the night before day of submission but it was like shit coz it was so last minute. and that night, i just realise TWO other problem. (ONE, David didn't digital-sign on the extra recommendation letter AND actually he was supposed to put all tgt in an envelope and sign on the seal. CORRECTION: i'm suppose to prepare and let him to do it but i fucking didn't read the instruction properly. Then, TWO, i'm supposed to have 2 copies of the application form which i only have one printed!! for this i couldn't ask my sis to print it out the next day coz my signature is needed!! and we no have printer at home! RAWR!! do u know how i feeeeeeeel. just.. so fucked up. K so in the end, i wrote the 2nd piece by hand. LUCKY I PRINTED AN EMPTY COPY!!)
10. Delivering my application by Friday within office hours. (this was a problem until my younger sister promise to help me deliver it!! <3) LOVE HER SO MUCH! hahahaha. of course, i'll pay for her cab fee coz it's kinda ulu though in orchard area. but guess what? at 5pm, she called my phone and say the embassy close at 4:30pm. i was like.... WTF?! GG. then she told me she passed it to the security guard and i was PRAYING they would consider it submitted in time.
[That's why i was feeling so moody that day.. i keep thinking, if i wasn't even shortlisted for the exam, it's my own fault. i can't help thinking why i do this thing so last minute, WHY? especially when this is my last chance to fulfill my dream, like.. it's MY dream, it's what i WANT SO MUCH, so badly. because my family could never be able to afford it, so If i ever want to study in Japan, sponsored, this is the one and only chance. Then WHY did i let such an important thing be ruined in my own hands? it was SO important to me, YET i didn't treat it like how i should. My eyes were teary as i thought of this but i didn't allow myself to cry. Val don't believe i would cry and told me she know i am not that weak. LOL. but if i let this slip through, i will never forgive myself.]
11. On Monday, i felt really relief when they told me to come down for the Examination (stage 2) on Friday morning. but i gotta study!! English Math and Japanese. it shocked me when i look at the past years papers. I have never thought that Math, my favourite and BEST subject, will ever gonna pull me down. but i couldn't do a single question as i tried doing the paper. yes, i've lost touched for 4 years and i gotta bring it back in 4 days. it was really frustrating because it was what i was best at (i am never good at anything, yes i have very low self-confidence and self-esteem lol) so when i couldn't even do this...OTL cui..
Eventually, i asked for help from my cousin, SOON SOON, who's currently studying in JC, the most suitable person to ask! haha and revising with him really helps a lot. TYVVVM!
12. actually i also need to get another copy of the supporting documents and i really appreciate Carine who went down NP specially for me to get that verified stamp! meeting me afterwards to study too! <3
MANY MANY MANY THANKS TO NICK, VALERIE, CARINE, DAVID & BIGGEST THANKS TO MORGAN <3 AND SOON SOON! and mum who gave me moral support! (:
I went for the Exam on Friday which i took half day leave.. and.. it was quite difficult alright but there's chance because i only see me and another girl taking the exam for Specialized training, the rest about 10 people were taking papers for the undergraduate.
felt very nervous as i check the result on my email and...
I AM SHORTLISTED FOR THE INTERVIEW!!
YATTA!! SO HAPPY!! :DDD
though have not gotten the scholarship but at least i passed the second stage! now what's left is the interview!
Feeling excited and nervous at the same time.. i don't know if i can make it through! but i'll try my best!
feel sinful but i don't care eh eh eh eh eh~ i'm happy :p
and I bought 2 torn jeans at $33 each and a long grey cardigon at $26 from FOX, these are prices on promotion and i still get additional 10% discount! hees! great deals though i spent a lot!
Plus, Kinokuniya's having 20% storewide too!! and obviously i bought a fashion magazine and a Japanese comic heheh.
so yeah, in total i spent over a hundred already..
and also found a seat while training home! haha, lucky!
and as i was texting Valerie, we realised we board on the same train but at different cabin lol. met up at JE stationnn before home.
Ain't I a happy kid till the end (:
P.S. i wanna talk about the day i went back to NP.. i must say
I REALLY MISS SCHOOL!
Bought seafood sandwich from Atrium! (: but i should have gotten the teriyaki one instead coz u wouldn't find it outside =x
anyway, the DJ @ Atrium was playing 2ne1's I AM THE BEST!! whoooooo!
stopped to listen! hees.
school changed quite a lot but still feels the same.
the place i met everyone.
i miss those playful and carefree days we had, those precious moments that i'll remember forever, those innocent and happy times all of us spent together.
it was why i look forward to school.